This video will guide you throughout the entire process of building your Nimbus Pro V2 iPad Photobooth so you can start renting and making money.
For DIY customers, visit our website www.rbaphotobooths.com and click on the “photo booth shells” drop down menu and choose from a variety of designs RBA Photobooths Inc have to offer.
What you’re lookin’ at right now when you get the package from our company, when you order it from our website is you’re gonna be seeing two boxes.
One box is for the headshell and the other box is for the stand.
This box right here at the bottom has the base plate in it. So, we’re gonna go ahead and unbox it now.
- Knock off the panel to run your extension cable inside.
- Coin lock for easy access.
- Power bank pocket.
- LED strip with remote.
- Match the three holes from the stand to the base plate and secure it with wingnuts.
- Take out the knob behind the Nimbus head unit.
- Slide the table stand bracket to match the groove.
- Pull stand up to get more room to screw back the knob.
- The table stand bracket can be secured with bolts on the table for stability.
- Creativity has no limitation for the tabletop version.
- Use any power bank to power the LED strip via USB
- In less than a minute, you can turn the Nimbus Pro V2 into a Wall mountable booth.
- Simply screw on the wall and hang like a picture frame.
- Easily tilt up or down for easy viewing.
The wall mount feature is great for:
- Small office space
- Doctors offices
Optional Roaming Feature
- The handle is purchase separately.
- Mount roaming bracket behind the Nimbus. Use the allen wrench that came with your order to tighten the bracket.
- Pull the lever to increase the teeth of the handle and slide into the bracket.
- Use any power bank to power the LED strip via a USB connection.
Optional Roaming feature is great for:
- Sports Events
- To insert your iPad, take out all 4 screws on the plate. Take out the 3 wing nuts to insert your iPad.
- Make sure to insert the light cable in the hole.
Vertical Booth Layout
- Easily turn the panel to create a horizontal view.
- Attached the tabletop bracket to mount the nimbus head unit to the stand.
- Slide the cable under the stand and run it all the way to the bottom.
- Run the cable for the ring light power supply to the top from the inside of the stand.
- Knocked off the panel can be easily knocked off with a simple tap.
Perfect for any special events:
- Corporate Events
Order yours today!”